In year 2022, of the Fortune 500 companies, only 15% were women CEOs. This is when the world is watching and asking for more women CEOs. The progress is alarmingly slow and if this continues it will take 70 more years to have 50% of fortune 500 companies as Women CEOs. The image of a CEO continues to be a male leader.
Prevalent Glass ceiling, Glass cliff
Perceived Ambition Deficit
Limited Networking for success
Be CEO Ready - The program aims at getting the right mindset for the Top Job.
- What does it take for women to be a CEO?
- What capacities and capabilities need to be built in?
- How do women gain the necessary experiences?
- How do women raise their hand for the top job?
- How do they build and leverage senior level network?
- How do women meet and develop sponsors?