1. Prevalent few opportunities for women in work
2. Perceived Identity Deficit
3. Limited expectations to gain economic independence
More and more women are getting educated, however, less and less women are joining the workforce. There is almost 25% gap amounting to crores of educated women not gainfully employed. Women are subjugated to a lesser stratum of the society and are seen as economically dependent with almost 50% women never having worked outside their homes.
- Why do You need to work?
- What barriers do You face in seeking employment opportunities?
- How can You prepare for a job first and a career ahead?
-How can You develop your own work identity?
The program is aimed at upcoming graduates and beyond, to encourage them and prepare them for employment and being economically independent. Own Your Work Identity.