1. Prevalent Broken Rung
2. Perceived Belief Deficit
3. Limited Visible Women Role Models
Women leave their positions at a much higher rate than men. When women experience life events as Marriage, Child care, Elder care, we see a large percentage of women quit their corporate career. Most of these decisions are not born out of choice. Between a man and a woman, it is mostly women who shoulder majority of the household responsibility and take a big step back from their career. Re-entry into the workspace becomes that much more difficult and career progression gets impacted
- How do you prepare and manage for these life events?
- How do you build a supportive eco-system?
- How do you leverage your network for continuing to stay in the game?
- How do you plan a career in terms of flexibility options?
The program aims at building mindset of ‘Having it all’, planning for life events and enlisting the necessary support.
Stay in the Game.